20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
RS Sports AB ("RS Sports", "RS Padel", "RS Tennis", "we", "our", "us") is responsible for your personal data, and how we use your personal data is described in this policy. We care about our customers and your privacy, and are committed to respecting and protecting your personal data and privacy in accordance with applicable laws, industry regulations and other related standards. To help you understand how we collect and use your personal information, we have listed below our basic privacy values when it comes to processing your personal information. You are welcome to contact us with questions about your privacy and data protection via our email: email@example.com
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
RS Sports uses the information we or our partners collect in the following ways:
- To register you as a customer (if applicable);
- Provide you with information about products or services that you request
-Allow for purchases and to enable payment functions.
- To optimize your visit to our website, improve your overall experience and provide better service, for example, by personalizing content to meet your specific needs through the use of Google Analytics and AdWords (note that you can opt out of personalized ads at any time, as described above.
- To process job applications (if applicable)
- For marketing purposes (if applicable) such as market research or various campaigns that use direct marketing.
- You can contact us at any time and request that your data be blocked from being used for direct marketing purposes (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To communicate with customers, including being able to provide you with customer service and send related messages such as notices, confirmations, updates, as well as sending information, e.g. notices about new products or services that we think may be of interest to you. When required by law, we ask for your consent before sending information. You can opt out of receiving promotional messages as described above.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
RS Sports will not, without your consent, relay any information about you to third parties unless it is required by law or if it is necessary in connection with a product or service that you have requested or purchased from us. In order to be able to offer you Klarna's payment methods, we may share your personal data in the form of contact details and order information with Klarna at checkout, so that Klarna can assess what payment method you can use, as well as how they can be adapted for you. Your shared personal data is processed according to Klarna's own data protection information.
We take your privacy very seriously. When you sign up for our newsletters, you can be sure that we will not share your email address with external parties or anyone outside of the RS Sports organization. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe link in one of our newsletters. Terms for Subscription to Newsletter can be found here:. Terms for Subscription to Newsletter
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TRANSPARENCY - YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETE
RS Sports does its utmost to ensure that all data we process is correct. This, of course, also applies to the personal information we process. If any information is found to be incorrect, we will correct it immediately. You have the right to review and verify the information we have about you by requesting information about your information. You also have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself, and to some extent, request that we delete your personal data (“right to be forgotten”). However, please note that certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting parts of your personal data. Obligations under accounting requirements, tax, money laundering and consumer law may require us to retain certain parts of your personal data. In that case, we will make sure to block all data from being used for purposes other than to fulfill such legal requirements. If you want to request a statement, correct, delete or have other questions about how we process personal data, contact us at email@example.com
Do I have to create an account?
No, you don't have to create an account. However, we strongly recommend that you create an account so that you can take advantage of the various benefits it offers. For example, you will be able to access your account easily the next time you visit us, and you will also be able to get personalized recommendations and services tailored to your needs. By creating an account with us, you will be able to make the most of our services and save time in the future.
How do I change my account password?
If you have forgotten your password, don't worry. You can easily reset it by clicking the 'forgot password' link. Once you click the link, you will receive an email with instructions on how to create a new password. Follow the instructions to set a new password that is secure and easy to remember. Remember to keep your password safe and never share it with anyone.